Has anyone else noticed this problem?

• Yes

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now level 9 and still have not been summoned by Tia Dalma to receive a voodoo doll. Is there anything that I have to do to trigger the quest?

I think quests might be somewhat bugged because I just got level 30 and no staff quest.

Last edited:
So I encountered a rather interesting glitch with this quest. I crashed while talking to Tia after completing the part of the quest that requires you to sink ships. When I logged in I only got 1 of the 3 parts in "The Blood of your Enemies" part of the quest. Talking to her the first time made me have to restart, but I crashed again and the restarted quest is gone, and the other 2 parts did not show up. Talking to Tia again does nothing and I cant complete the quest using the information on the wiki, as if I was never given the quest. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Voodoo Doll. My pirate is a level 28 and already has a level 15 voodoo doll.. Yet, in my journal is the request for me to get the voodoo doll from Tia. Just for fun I went to Tia and it is an active quest. I can not drop the quest either.

I have that quest in my journal. I also have a level 15 voodoo doll. Seems unnecessary to have a quest to get the doll when I already have it. The same with all the teleport quests. I already have the ability to teleport to all the islands. I haven't done any of the quests.

I have not received the Black Pearl Quest.

It shouldn't matter. You normally get it right after completing or skipping the tutorial. My friend @Kelly Sunratte experienced this same issue on a new character she created last night.

6, im meaning that i have not received the compass yet.

Okay, it seems we all have the Black Pearl quest missing and also no compass this issue showed up after the quests repeating themselves.
I believe they will fix this mess just have patience I know being level 1 or 2 and having no quests, it's boring but nothing we can do only to wait and see.
screenshot_2017-06-01_06-09-57.jpg

Last edited:
  1. I'm trying to build a voodoo doll and the last part of the quest will not work. I know I need to kill six undead pirates and ten undead bandits on Port Royal. I did both, but only the section for the pirates will show up and I can't get my voodoo doll until I do both. I noticed that was happening in my teleportation quest too where all the quest requirements would not show up.

Unfortunately I cant do anything quest wise in game at the moment as all my quests have multiple parts and I have only been give 1 part of each to complete.
I see this is affecting many fellow pirates at the moment and I will patiently wait to hear if the devs/staff have any thoughts on what may be causing it and get a fix out.

Thank you for all your hard work guys!

Weren't you supposed to go to Tia Dalma first? Or you automatically have it after you reach the level? (Sorry, don't remember)

My issue still persists, I still don't have my first campaign quest (talk to Will Turner) and Will is still ignoring me! :'(
Relogging doesn't work.
I can confirm that I can get other quests (for example, I have the Weapon Unlock: Voodoo Doll quest yet I don't have a ship to sail to Cuba with yet) and I've done some Sam Seabones quests, but my main campaign quests are still as absent as Will's patience for me. T-T

I have seen a decent amount of people who got the quest to gain the doll a second time around. I just hit level 13 and I still haven't been able to get the quest for the first time. The dagger quest also has yet to show up in my quest log, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back