Has anyone else noticed this problem?

• Yes

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the same issue except with the Dagger quest. I received the Voodoo quest upon level 5, but have not received the dagger one at level 10.

I didn't start the doll quest until about level 10 and now I'm trying to finish It but the last part (kill 6 undead pirates) isn't showing up in my quests log. I killed the pirates already and it won't come up. It's like the quest was deleted but I have to finish this part to unlock the doll. In the picture I can't scroll down.

I did press it, but I got my voodoo doll quest and not the dagger quest. I was also missing 1 part of a quest earlier about getting meats, forgot the name of it.

Please use this thread to report any
QUESTS THAT ARE MISSING OR DUPLICATE QUESTS

PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions and please don't TAG Developers or Staff

96% into Black Pearl. John Smith requires a FigureHead from a Black Harbinger. I believe he also wanted something from Warlords, but that part is missing. Stuck on 1/2 completed.

i have yet to get voodoo staff quest or the weapon upgrade quests also most of my other quests are missing steps so uncompletable including the black pearl quest.

I'm almost finished with the voodoo doll quest but it wont let me finish. I need to kill 6 undead pirates to finish the quest but that quest line isn't coming up in the quest log. It simply says I have to complete two quests then turn them in to tia dalma, which ive completed one but it says I have to complete another but the second isn't there.

I was playing two days ago and I hit level 5 for my character. I was doing the voodoo doll quest for Tia Dalma and after I turned in the buckets of straw and pitch to Tia Dalma the quest completely vanished in my quest journal and I dont even have the voodoo doll. I am now level 14 too and I still have not got the quest back, even after completing the dagger quest. Could anyone please help?
same exact thing happened to me. voodoo doll and everything

I seem to be having trouble with Adoria's Family Quest. It won't display all 4 items I need to do, only 2 of them of which I already completed (Stumps & Scorpions)

A Fine Shirt and Vest

To create the vest and shirt from Barbossa's outfit,
Adoria Dolores needs you to recover some rare ingredients. none

• Recover 10 hides from L10+ Dread Scorpions. 100 Notoriety Points
    Recover 10 cursed buttons from L15+ Skeletons. 100 Notoriety Points

• Recover 5 pinches of bone dust from L20+ Skeletons. 100 Notoriety Points

• Recover 5 cursed bark from Corrupt Stumps. 100 Notoriety Points

I keep getting the voodoo doll and cuba teleportation quests even though I did them both a while ago. Also, I got the nine rogues quest and did part of it and then my progress was erased and now when I log in it is sometimes there and sometimes not.

84% into the Gordon Greer part of the Black Pearl Story Quest. Lucinda has asked for 3 items but only 2 items are displayed. Also for the Fine Cutlass Upgrade Quest: Putting It All Together asks for 3 items but only 1 item is appearing.

I am doing The Black Pearl Quest & I have been running errands for Lucinda, and she gave me 3 tasks to do, but I can only see one. Tried logging in/out and signing off compeltely, did not work. :(

I have that quest in my journal. I also have a level 15 voodoo doll. Seems unnecessary to have a quest to get the doll when I already have it. The same with all the teleport quests. I already have the ability to teleport to all the islands. I haven't done any of the quests.
Do it again for bonus reputation?

Also to everyone, they said with the last update they think they fixed MOST of the issues. I have not been able to get a play slot so I cannot verify for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back