Petition for a better POTCO

Which is the more appropriate tittle for the Petition?

• Revive

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Revitalize

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this is why there hasnt been a POTCO commercial in yearsmaybe this is why there hasnt been a POTCO commercial in years

Last edited by a moderator:
Working to make things as good as they can be. Sorry i haven't kept it updated here, just been working with a selected few to make things run faster and get the petition going.
That's alright. If there's anything that I can do to spread the word. Ex: Starting a Facebook group, I'd be more than happy to. :fight: I know a few people who have left the game that I still talk to; they're good writers themselves if you want me to send you their feedback I would be more than happy to. :)

Would the petition really be effective though? Chances are well work hard to write one amazing petition and the next day we'll receive the same robotic pre-typed message of thank you for your concerns blah blah.
I know what you mean. when i was hacked diesney sent me 5 e-mails before the did anything to help meIf we do save POTCO just think: one of the biggest companies in the world has been saved by a groub of kids FAIL

I know what you mean. when i was hacked diesney sent me 5 e-mails before the did anything to help meIf we do save POTCO just think: one of the biggest companies in the world has been saved by a groub of kids FAIL
Let's not get ahead of ourselves lol... Were not saving Disney. Even if POTCO was to be closed, the harm it would do to the Walt Disney company financially would go unnoticed. But if the game is to be 'revived', the benefits could be great for both, players and Disney since POTCO has the potential to make a lot of money and players would be happy if the game is good.

Leo, I saw your POTCO change video on your youtube channel. POTCO, as you said, is literally PLAGUED :xbones: by glitches, bugs, lag, etc. I will strongly continue supporting the petition.

Reactions: LEO
The petition will be up and running on Monday, July 30th. We're doing our best to make this as good as it can be and also avoid making any errors by rushing the process of making the Petition. In the end, I can promise you that will have been worth the wait with an easy way of signing and and a good petition letter of representation along with much more.

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back