Glitch Update removed all my Cannon Rams

It's a bit absurd to compare a video game to one million dollars. You can always trivially loot that item again. One million dollars is very difficult to come across.
I got my iron priming ram taken away from me that i wokred had to get from fishing. It took me months and several hours everyday to get it, and i only ever got it once.
And TIME = MONEY, and money is very difficult to come across.

We still drive cats, even though there are people who drink and then drive.
I drive a tabby, what about you?

While I don't agree with this decision at all, given history, the developers and staff are not going to change their minds. Stop complaining. "It's Beta" "expect this" "you're a tester" and all that.
Yeah, the extent of complaining has gone a little far here. I've already accepted I'm just going to have to play CD again. I may disagree with how the admins have dealt with this ordeal, but I can and will roll with it.

I drive a tabby, what about you?

Yeah, the extent of complaining has gone a little far here. I've already accepted I'm just going to have to play CD again. I may disagree with how the admins have dealt with this ordeal, but I can and will roll with it.

Don't edit my post. :madbro:

Gonna chime in here and probably get alot of hate.
It's in the terms of service that you won't exploit the game. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. The reason all cannon rams were removed is because there is essentially no way to figure out who acquired them through legitimate means, and who acquired them via exploiting. Eventually, the rams, as well CD, will be re-implemented, and you will be able to loot them once again.
it took me 11 hours to get my ram that i wanted after disconnects and playtime ending i dont want to go through that again because some people exploited and the devs just dont feel like caring and punished all of us.

Guys, the devs are pretty savage about this. I just made this wisecrack in response to an announcement:
screenshot_2017-06-28_13-59-25.jpg

And I literally got a simple, private response that a dev went out of his way to write to me:
screenshot_2017-06-28_14-02-43.jpg

As much as I should be mad, this is one of the funniest things that ever happened to me in Pirates Online in general.

Waiting for the day where all our inventories are completely wiped because of the players who glitch into El Patron's Mine and got loot there.
hahahahahaha
Guys, the devs are pretty savage about this. I just made this wisecrack in response to an announcement:
View attachment 85756
And I literally got a simple, private response that a dev went out of his way to write to me:
View attachment 85757
As much as I should be mad, this is one of the funniest things that ever happened to me in Pirates Online in general.
when i saw that announcement i couldn't help but think how ironic it was considering all the cannon ram stuff lol

Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit. No player reported this exploit and multiple players received valuable Rams throught it without putting in much effort.

Rams were the only objects that were removed.
The rams I got I spent 4-5+ hours working for. I think that takes a bit of effort to not jut give up and leave after that point. Also, it is not any of the players' faults that cd was not properly taken out. I just took it as it got fixed after 1.2.0 and wasn't in the 1.2.1 patchnotes

Rams were removed from the game due to the fact that players were unfairly obtaining them via an exploit. No player reported this exploit and multiple players received valuable Rams throught it without putting in much effort.

Rams were the only objects that were removed.
I've agreed and followed through many things you hard workers have done, but this... This is just unfair. This is complete injustice, many of us worked hard for those rams and ended up losing them, all us innocent players ended up being punished for something we did not do! I'm sorry TLOPO crew but this situation was poorly handled, this is definitely a thumbs down!

Sincerely Kyle.

Sorry but once again wrong.....

By using the site and the game you agree to our Terms of Service.
Website Design & Images Copyright © The Legend of Pirates Online 2017

Any form of cheating, exploiting, or use of third party programs is not allowed. If you find an exploit, report it by emailing us at support@tlopo.com.

I disagree with your disagreeing.

The exploit was not deliberate. It literally happened in EVERY GAME of CD, provided you got far enough. Basically, the shore treasure increased each round relative to the amount you had. This led to exponential growth.
Therefore, once you got far enough, the shore treasure would regenerate faster then the ships could steal it. The most treasure you could lose in a round would be around 3k-5k. It was not that hard for your treasure gain per round to surpass that as early as wave 65.

This meant that you could afk and do nothing, and treasure would regenerate faster then it could be lost, making it impossible to lose.

This isn't new and isn't TLOPO exclusive most all games will punish you for exploiting.

Nobody cares about people who exploit being punished. The problem is this solution punishes all the people who didn't exploit.

Unfortunately that's the hand we're dealt with though. We're just going to have to get our rams again.

Back