Votes: 113 33.3%
  • Don't Care.

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • No.

Votes: 198 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t get 300k gold in a matter of hours unless you’re using poker. That isn’t possible lol.

As for ruining the game and speaking out for the best interest of the community in terms of trading. I think all one has to do before posting “this is what should happen because it’s best for everyone and that’s what everyone wants”, is look at the poll. Majority support trading. Simple as that.

EDIT:
Concerning the threats to leave the game. If they leave the game, so be it, they can quit. Trading shouldn’t ruin the game for you, there are many different entertainment routes to pursue in this game aside from looking for a legendary.
Also, this threat doesn’t hold much to it, as this game is free to play, so the dev’s wouldn’t be losing any money honestly. For them it’s likely a win win. The MAJORITY of the community, reflected in this poll, is happy. It doesn’t cost them money. And honestly, less strain on their servers lol.

Please explain if any of my 9 "Issues with Trading" are incorrectly addressed. If not, give me a scenario were none of these would be a problem if they were to release trading today.

I have yet to see anyone answer all 9 in a way that has phased my passionate defense for this subject... just a lot of "Trading would be cool!" :/

Why Trading Should Never Be Implemented in The Legend of Pirates Online

1. Longevity – The game is centralized around YOUR INVENTORY. Debate this FACT if you want, but more than 50% of the community plays this game for the looting aspect it specializes in. When you have trading, you are making the game EASIER to finish. (Aka: Making the game end more quickly) When you have everything you want in your inventory, and so does everyone else. You lose passion for the game since you are looting for nothing, and everyone has what you have faster.

2. Exploiting – In no system arguable, can you make a trading system in a FREE MMO without taking advantage. (This is just one of many examples...) Muilt-Boxing You make multiple pirates and give all the good loot they get to your main with muilt-boxing. If you have 1 pirate loot you get 4 loot drops per kill, which turns into 8 if you have two pirates…. 12 if you have 3 pirates, and you can multiply your loot drop rate the more alts you made for looting OR sailing.

3. Bad Deals – Taking advantage of other players who don’t know the value of others. “Full Moon Special Repeater is better than Skullbone Repeater because of its higher attack! We should trade!

4. Guild Agreements – You have a whole guild give all weapons to singular player and they become the ‘best’ pirate in the game in no time. Killing the ‘race to find all legendary’ indefinitely to “Who’s the most popular”.

5. Promoting Buying & Selling – This is probably the most DANGEROUS part of trading. If trading and buying is within the game, players will start wanting to buy inventories, weapons, and clothing even from other players. I cannot name the amount of times I’ve heard “If trading was out I’d give you my Thunderspine Sword for… $$$” or “If Trading was a thing I’d give you my Bright Corset for…. $$$

6. Community Drama & Disrupting Staff – With trading out, players who get bad deals, disconnect between a trading process, or find a way to abuse new hacking system would STRESS OUT, OVER CLOCK, and flat out BOMBARD staff with emails, complaints, and flat out distress. Staff need time to focus on the game, not the players trading choices.

7. Destroying experience for low level players!
– This one is a brutal truth… The Pirates of the Caribbean Online/The Legend of Pirates Online is an EASY GAME. Now imagine, you’re a level 1 and you just start out the game? Now imagine you have a friend that just gives you all his spare ‘rare’ high level weapons? You’d be leveling faster, questing quicker, and practically FLYING through the game invisibly with weapons you did not even work for. SPOILER ALERT!!!:
8. The game is centered around looting – You are a pirate, not a navy dog, or a big company. The idea of POTCO/TLOPO is that you plunder and pillage enemies, forts, and fleets to ransack the Navy and other “formattable enemies” to uncover your treasures. If trading is a thing you can achieve the same inventory as a player who’s looted night and day for MONTHS, in a couple of short deals. What kind of pirate would you say that is without getting your hands dirty?

9. The End of Passionate Looters – I know always one person in the comments always seem to point out… “Not everyone has as much time to loot on the game as (Charles Warmonk)” My response to them is, yes. I take this game very passionately and seriously when it comes to the looting aspect of this game, and I cannot argue that. I’ve made guides, videos, lessons, recorded loot drops and made theories for YEARS now. (Geez I need a life huh…?) So no, not everyone can loot as much as me. Is that a bad thing? Do I sound selfish in my pervious points now? I admit I sometimes show a bit of an ego, but the fact remains that I truly want this game to last a long time.

If I’ve still not changed your thoughts on looting, please leave a comment below responding an answer for ALL 9 of the following problems regarding the trading being added within the game. I will debate this topic into the ground… but please remain respectful to other players’ opinions no matter the side they stand on.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Please explain if any of my 9 "Issues with Trading" are incorrectly addressed. If not, give me a scenario were none of these would be a problem if they were to release trading today.
Honestly, I don’t really care. For passionate looters, they can quit. It would certainly get rid of those with enlarged senses of importance due to finding certain desired items.
As for the rest of it, so be it. Paying for accounts, etc. That doesn’t destroy the game itself. Maybe adds inconvenience, anger, etc outside of the game for those transactions yes. But it could also, on the positive side, build friendships outside of the game potentially. Also, I’m sure that could happen now anyway. People offering to pay for people’s accounts etc.
It could also prolong longevity. If I were to quit the game today, I could give, or sell my pirate to someone for a few bucks. I don’t care, I don’t need it. They could start playing with fun extra items and levels, and the game doesn’t lose much.

I think that most of the opposing mindset is based around feeling important due to finding red letters over someone else, and not wanting to lose that “special” feeling. Trading wouldn’t end the game. Passionate looters can still loot for themselves, they don’t have to trade. All they are robbed of is the heightened sense of self importance, which is honestly a good thing anyway.

At the bottom line, with all of your arguements, bold fonts, colored letters, and research etc, the poll still shows majority in favor.

Honestly, I don’t really care. For passionate looters, they can quit. It would certainly get rid of those with enlarged senses of importance due to finding certain desired items.
As for the rest of it, so be it. Paying for accounts, etc. That doesn’t destroy the game itself. Maybe adds inconvenience, anger, etc outside of the game for those transactions yes. But it could also, on the positive side, build friendships outside of the game potentially. Also, I’m sure that could happen now anyway. People offering to pay for people’s accounts etc.
It could also prolong longevity. If I were to quit the game today, I could give, or sell my pirate to someone for a few bucks. I don’t care, I don’t need it. They could start playing with fun extra items and levels, and the game doesn’t lose much.

I think that most of the opposing mindset is based around feeling important due to finding red letters over someone else, and not wanting to lose that “special” feeling. Trading wouldn’t end the game. Passionate looters can still loot for themselves, they don’t have to trade. All they are robbed of is the heightened sense of self importance, which is honestly a good thing anyway.

At the bottom line, with all of your arguements, bold fonts, colored letters, and research etc, the poll still shows majority in favor.
First, I do believe transactions of paying for / selling accounts is prohibited in the Terms of Service

Secondly, do you think the 40% of players should be ignored? That's a large amount of the community you are basically displeasing. I could see your argument at 20% or lower... (10% would be reasonable range given our population)

Lastly, by "Belittling" passionate looters. You're only insulting us instead of building your argument... :/ I though we are suppose to respect how everyone chooses to play the game?

First, I do believe transactions of paying for / selling accounts is prohibited in the Terms of Service

Secondly, do you think the 40% of players should be ignored? That's a large amount of the community you are basically displeasing. I could see your argument at 20% or lower... (10% would be reasonable range given our population)

Lastly, by "Belittling" passionate looters. You're only insulting us instead of building your argument... :/ I though we are suppose to respect how everyone chooses to play the game?
I was not insulting, I am sorry you took it that way. In POTCO, from my experience, there appeared to be a lot of that. I have seen less of that in TLOPO, gladly, however it’s still there. I was not insulting nor belittling, rather, I was intoning that the decimation of that attitude would be beneficial to the game’s atmosphere and the community.
With the % arguement. Not implementing trading pleases, in your words, 40%. However it displeases 60%, again, running off your numbers.

I was not insulting, I am sorry you took it that way. In POTCO, from my experience, there appeared to be a lot of that. I have seen less of that in TLOPO, gladly, however it’s still there. I was not insulting nor belittling, rather, I was intoning that the decimation of that attitude would be beneficial to the game’s atmosphere and the community.
With the % arguement. Not implementing trading pleases, in your words, 40%. However it displeases 60%, again, running off your numbers.
I clearly said it was displeasing the 40%..... Is that a good number to make a game changing decision? Also, you've yet to answer or provide a solution for my 9 issues with the subject of trading.

I clearly said it was displeasing the 40%..... Is that a good number to make a game changing decision? Also, you've yet to answer or provide a solution for my 9 issues with the subject of trading.
That’s because I’m under no obligation to justify myself Charles. I stand with the majority. You must do the justifications, you’re in the minority. I don’t think the majority stands with that, even after reading your reasonings.
Luckily, this isn’t our decision, it’s the Developers, and they have plenty enough to handle at the moment.

That’s because I’m under no obligation to justify myself Charles. I stand with the majority. You must do the justifications, you’re in the minority. I don’t think the majority stands with that, even after reading your reasonings.
Luckily, this isn’t our decision, it’s the Developers, and they have plenty enough to handle at the moment.
I did give my justification. - The 9 clear and well developed reasons.

I am waiting for "The Majority" to answer or prove me wrong...

Just keep in mind, the majority of the world believe the earth was flat for a very long time. Only a few agreed it was round, and they were the correct ones.

Why Trading Should Never Be Implemented in The Legend of Pirates Online

1. Longevity – The game is centralized around YOUR INVENTORY. Debate this FACT if you want, but more than 50% of the community plays this game for the looting aspect it specializes in. When you have trading, you are making the game EASIER to finish. (Aka: Making the game end more quickly) When you have everything you want in your inventory, and so does everyone else. You lose passion for the game since you are looting for nothing, and everyone has what you have faster.

2. Exploiting – In no system arguable, can you make a trading system in a FREE MMO without taking advantage. (This is just one of many examples...) Muilt-Boxing You make multiple pirates and give all the good loot they get to your main with muilt-boxing. If you have 1 pirate loot you get 4 loot drops per kill, which turns into 8 if you have two pirates…. 12 if you have 3 pirates, and you can multiply your loot drop rate the more alts you made for looting OR sailing.

3. Bad Deals – Taking advantage of other players who don’t know the value of others. “Full Moon Special Repeater is better than Skullbone Repeater because of its higher attack! We should trade!

4. Guild Agreements – You have a whole guild give all weapons to singular player and they become the ‘best’ pirate in the game in no time. Killing the ‘race to find all legendary’ indefinitely to “Who’s the most popular”.

5. Promoting Buying & Selling – This is probably the most DANGEROUS part of trading. If trading and buying is within the game, players will start wanting to buy inventories, weapons, and clothing even from other players. I cannot name the amount of times I’ve heard “If trading was out I’d give you my Thunderspine Sword for… $$$” or “If Trading was a thing I’d give you my Bright Corset for…. $$$

6. Community Drama & Disrupting Staff – With trading out, players who get bad deals, disconnect between a trading process, or find a way to abuse new hacking system would STRESS OUT, OVER CLOCK, and flat out BOMBARD staff with emails, complaints, and flat out distress. Staff need time to focus on the game, not the players trading choices.

7. Destroying experience for low level players!
– This one is a brutal truth… The Pirates of the Caribbean Online/The Legend of Pirates Online is an EASY GAME. Now imagine, you’re a level 1 and you just start out the game? Now imagine you have a friend that just gives you all his spare ‘rare’ high level weapons? You’d be leveling faster, questing quicker, and practically FLYING through the game invisibly with weapons you did not even work for. SPOILER ALERT!!!:
8. The game is centered around looting – You are a pirate, not a navy dog, or a big company. The idea of POTCO/TLOPO is that you plunder and pillage enemies, forts, and fleets to ransack the Navy and other “formattable enemies” to uncover your treasures. If trading is a thing you can achieve the same inventory as a player who’s looted night and day for MONTHS, in a couple of short deals. What kind of pirate would you say that is without getting your hands dirty?

9. The End of Passionate Looters – I know always one person in the comments always seem to point out… “Not everyone has as much time to loot on the game as (Charles Warmonk)” My response to them is, yes. I take this game very passionately and seriously when it comes to the looting aspect of this game, and I cannot argue that. I’ve made guides, videos, lessons, recorded loot drops and made theories for YEARS now. (Geez I need a life huh…?) So no, not everyone can loot as much as me. Is that a bad thing? Do I sound selfish in my pervious points now? I admit I sometimes show a bit of an ego, but the fact remains that I truly want this game to last a long time.

If I’ve still not changed your thoughts on looting, please leave a comment below responding an answer for ALL 9 of the following problems regarding the trading being added within the game. I will debate this topic into the ground… but please remain respectful to other players’ opinions no matter the side they stand on.

Thank you.

I have to disagree with you entirely @Matthew McBreaker.
1. We're not trying to get rid of anyone
2. We don't want to start up a lot of drama over a silly game. No reason to ruin the community. Paying for accounts is unacceptable. TLOPO meant for this game to be FREE and they've made that clear time and time again. The poll does show the majority in favor but it's still a controversy and a close debate.

I think 7 of Charles points are very true and though I am for trading, they do present problems. I do disagree with number 9 though. As well as the one for buying accounts, because people already have stacked inventories. If they wanted to buy peoples accounts then they would have done it already.

The point you presented against yourself is very true, not everyone has as much time to loot as Charles Warmonk. The reason I'm for trading is because as you said its a known fact that TLOPO is easy. It's an easy game, it doesn't take very long to complete the quests, in general there aren't a lot of quests. The only good ones are the Black Pearl (which actually despite it being the longest quest a lot of people hate it so whether it's good or not is up for debate) Raven's cove, and Hollowed Woods. The other side quests are very boring and hard to find as well. These side quests don't give good rewards and aren't worth doing unless you're just extremely bored and want to do them, but you can easily get those rewards quicker doing something else like looting.

Quests get boring, and they aren't very hard to do either, since TLOPO is easy.

Well let's move on to the only other big aspect of the game, looting. Some, like @Charles Warmonk would argue that looting is the main aspect of the game. I myself don't think it was originally intended to be that way (I think quests were supposed to be the focus) but the players sord of turned looting into the main aspect of the game, since there wasn't much else to do after you finished the quests. I don't think Disney realized that their looting system was very unique and was really one of the best parts of TLOPO. Though this is true, everything has it's flaws. Looting takes a really long time and a lot of dedication, meaning if you are short on time you probably wont be able to get very good loot. In other words, to truly enjoy what is arguably the most major aspect of TLOPO you have to have a lot of time. Trading wouldn't completely solve this issue, but it would help. Looting is also simply boring. I can't really think of another way to describe it, I mean be honest with yourselves. It's boring. You have to be multi-tasking in order to be "enjoying looting". Meaning you must be chatting with friends or guildmates, or listening to music or idk etc. Yes the moment when you get a skull chest is extremely exciting but for the most part looting is boring. So looting is already kind of boring the biggest problem to me is that the more you do it, the more boring it gets, after looting and looting and looting and looting and looting in POTCO and TLOPO eventually I just got tired of doing the exact same thing without any changes or improvements. I barely loot anymore but it used to be fun. I blamed it on the fact that looting was broken (which I still partly believe) but I realized that the big problem was that I was just tired of it. And how about that moment when you get a skull, get excited, open it up to find a repeat, annoying... Trading would help this be more fun. Not only could you trade repeats for similar items, you could be thinking about what you hope to get so that you can trade it, maybe think about putting together a major package for something you really want. Now here's the BIG question. Does this eliminate the original aspects of looting? NO! Here's why: You can still get fames and legendaries that you really want from looting! That feeling that you get when you get the weapon you really want can still be there! In fact if you don't like trading then just don't do it!

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT: JACK! What about sailing!?!? You totally left that part out!? Isn't it fun? Isn't it a major aspect of TLOPO? Let me sum it up with a story and then one sentence.

"Back in POTCO I used to DREAD sailing. I hated it! It was so boring and leveling sailing was so boring! Cannon was okay but wasn't too fun either. I was the absolute definition of a landlubber! I loved land looting and doing things on land. When POTCO ended though, when TLOPO was first announced I was really hyped! What I realized though was that the thing I was most hyped to do again was: SALING! Why?
Sailing, Ships, Cannons, and all is very unique to TLOPO.

2. We don't want to start up a lot of drama over a silly game. No reason to ruin the community. Paying for accounts is unacceptable. TLOPO meant for this game to be FREE and they've made that clear time and time again. The poll does show the majority in favor but it's still a controversy and a close debate.

I think 7 of Charles points are very true and though I am for trading, they do present problems. I do disagree with number 9 though. As well as the one for buying accounts, because people already have stacked inventories. If they wanted to buy peoples accounts then they would have done it already.

The point you presented against yourself is very true, not everyone has as much time to loot as Charles Warmonk. The reason I'm for trading is because as you said its a known fact that TLOPO is easy. It's an easy game, it doesn't take very long to complete the quests, in general there aren't a lot of quests. The only good ones are the Black Pearl (which actually despite it being the longest quest a lot of people hate it so whether it's good or not is up for debate) Raven's cove, and Hollowed Woods. The other side quests are very boring and hard to find as well. These side quests don't give good rewards and aren't worth doing unless you're just extremely bored and want to do them, but you can easily get those rewards quicker doing something else like looting.

Well let's move on to the only other big aspect of the game, looting. Some, like @Charles Warmonk would argue that looting is the main aspect of the game. I myself don't think it was originally intended to be that way (I think quests were supposed to be the focus) but the players sord of turned looting into the main aspect of the game, since there wasn't much else to do after you finished the quests. I don't think Disney realized that their looting system was very unique and was really one of the best parts of TLOPO. Though this is true, everything has it's flaws. Looting takes a really long time and a lot of dedication, meaning if you are short on time you probably wont be able to get very good loot. In other words, to truly enjoy what is arguably the most major aspect of TLOPO you have to have a lot of time. Trading wouldn't completely solve this issue, but it would help. Looting is also simply boring. I can't really think of another way to describe it, I mean be honest with yourselves. It's boring. You have to be multi-tasking in order to be "enjoying looting". Meaning you must be chatting with friends or guildmates, or listening to music or idk etc. Yes the moment when you get a skull chest is extremely exciting but for the most part looting is boring. So looting is already kind of boring the biggest problem to me is that the more you do it, the more boring it gets, after looting and looting and looting and looting and looting in POTCO and TLOPO eventually I just got tired of doing the exact same thing without any changes or improvements. I barely loot anymore but it used to be fun. I blamed it on the fact that looting was broken (which I still partly believe) but I realized that the big problem was that I was just tired of it. And how about that moment when you get a skull, get excited, open it up to find a repeat, annoying... Trading would help this be more fun. Not only could you trade repeats for similar items, you could be thinking about what you hope to get so that you can trade it, maybe think about putting together a major package for something you really want. Now here's the BIG question. Does this eliminate the original aspects of looting? NO! Here's why: You can still get fames and legendaries that you really want from looting! That feeling that you get when you get the weapon you really want can still be there! In fact if you don't like trading then just don't do it!

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT: JACK! What about sailing!?!? You totally left that part out!? Isn't it fun? Isn't it a major aspect of TLOPO? Let me sum it up with a story and then one sentence.

"Back in POTCO I used to DREAD sailing. I hated it! It was so boring and leveling sailing was so boring! Cannon was okay but wasn't too fun either. I was the absolute definition of a landlubber! I loved land looting and doing things on land. When POTCO ended though, when TLOPO was first announced I was really hyped! What I realized though was that the thing I was most hyped to do again was: SALING! Why?
I respect the way you came into this discussion and the way you worded it. I must acknowledge you on that first <3

If someone could find a way to resolve all 9 of my issues with trading (Hey, maybe just the 7) I would consider changing my stance on the matter... However, the simple fact is nobody has address a solution that does. :/

I admit looting is time consuming... it's suppose to be! This is a MMO before looting was centered around Leveling < Questing < Upgrade 3 War Ships <... and That's it? Disney wanted to focus on looting because it was the only thing they kept long term players who've done everything from leaving.

Looting was NOT added into the game to REPLACE the old way you play the game... it was created for long term players to have a REASON to KEEP PLAYING the game after you've DONE EVERYTHING.

When did I say that anyone is “trying to get rid of people”? I didn’t.

I did give my justification. - The 9 clear and well developed reasons.

I am waiting for "The Majority" to answer or prove me wrong...

Just keep in mind, the majority of the world believe the earth was flat for a very long time. Only a few agreed it was round, and they were the correct ones.
Nobody has to prove you wrong, you aren’t in any position to alter the game. Your standpoint is fine, but it holds no influence. It boils down to what the devs choose to do, and what the community wants. The community majority supports trading. The devs can choose to do so, or to refrain from implementing it as they wish. Your input does not need to be argued against.

Nobody has to prove you wrong, you aren’t in any position to alter the game. Your standpoint is fine, but it holds no influence. It boils down to what the devs choose to do, and what the community wants. The community majority supports trading. The devs can choose to do so, or to refrain from implementing it as they wish. Your input does not need to be argued against.
But that's how debates work...

This is a discussion, everyone's input should be respected and able to debate with. I of course wouldn't use the term "Argued"...

I never said my input was above the developers in any given statement on this entire forums. They have nothing but my respect.
Like I stated above... the majority isn't always correct.

Logic behind it is:

If Famed or Legendary Weapons are tradeable for other items / gold then they would be being traded or sold for their exact coin or item value ingame. Lets say I get Sword of El Patron and its a duplicate. Since its "rare" in peoples eyes I would come up with a figure for it.

So then I go to Abassa Tortuga with a price for it in mind, I go into chat and I say

T> El Patron Sword for Silver freeze or 500k pm me

>This system would balance itself out because even halfway sane players would not part with the truely rare or valueable items without a very large price tag or fair trade for another rare item. Odds are you would never see weapons like Behemoth being sold anyway as its too valueable, and because most people don't get duplicates so essentially they'd only use it on say a secondary character.

Think of it more like cash for gold where you have some very rare things lying around and want to turn them into coins so you can do more with your ship or get a new pirate you made new stuff, etc.
Good ideas, but I think it'd be a huge mistake to limit anything to one ocean, especially abassa, which would be a cruel and unusual punishment. A trade needs to be all oceans, world or what have you. There's no real good reason to limit to one ocean. Limit it to islands doesn't make sense because everything is an island. If a trade system is hooked to a physical location then each location except maybe wild islands would have whatever spot on each one. My thought would be a chat centric trade vehicle with no world location to go to. This way people can trade no matter where they are and any time of the day or night.

If a floating chat trade system is running, we wouldn't need my earlier idea of vendors being middlemen/women.

I have a feeling if the dev's are considering some sort of trade system, they will just announce it and do it and watch what happens.
Look at the poll to see where the majority sentiment is on trading. And as far as I know, there is no ability in tlopo to give your alts anything from your main inventory, or am I missing something.
I know multi accounts crew up their family in poker and blackjack to earn gold quickly. Whatever floats their boat.

Good ideas, but I think it'd be a huge mistake to limit anything to one ocean, especially abassa, which would be a cruel and unusual punishment. A trade needs to be all oceans, world or what have you. There's no real good reason to limit to one ocean. Limit it to islands doesn't make sense because everything is an island. If a trade system is hooked to a physical location then each location except maybe wild islands would have whatever spot on each one. My thought would be a chat centric trade vehicle with no world location to go to. This way people can trade no matter where they are and any time of the day or night.

If a floating chat trade system is running, we wouldn't need my earlier idea of vendors being middlemen/women.

I have a feeling if the dev's are considering some sort of trade system, they will just announce it and do it and watch what happens.
Look at the poll to see where the majority sentiment is on trading.
Yet none of the problems I've presented have seen solutions? Why would they release something so 'game-breaking' without an answer to them?
(Before you say it's not game breaking... you have to answer/disprove my 1-9 statements... >.> )

Last edited:
First, if you don't care about items in the game to this degree... why would you even want trading?

Secondly (This is for all the people who keep saying Lots of Gold for Famed / Legendary ) - I can earn 300,000 gold in a few hours.... do you think a legendary is worth 300,000 gold? If 7 players have a legendary each, do you think the VALUE of finding all seven is a mere 2,100,000 gold?...

Thirdly, if we got trading... what game play would be left after questing? (Keep in mind I say game play... not role playing/guilds)
"Secondly (This is for all the people who keep saying Lots of Gold for Famed / Legendary ) - I can earn 300,000 gold in a few hours...."

That certainly is impressive. Is that with one pirate or in a alt crew?

Uhm that isn't true. I know a ton of people who would care if someone gives something away to friends or guildies. Just because you don't care doesn't mean other people don't care.

Ikr. I blame @squintz
Ton of people? Care? Why? What I do with my items have zero impact with your game. Whether I give them away, sell them. leave them on the poker table or bequeath them in my will. Zero, ZIp - nada.
This is more about a minority group of looters and their hurt feelings. Which just isn't a good enough reason to stop a majority desired game aspect from being introduced.

Yea, it's my fault for reviving a non dead thread. But the good thing is I'm all caught up to today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back