What do you think of this Blade?

• The Blade is Balanced and Awesome.

Votes: 55 59.1%
  • The Blade is Unbalanced and Terrible.

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
That's certainly not our mindset. There were some good points brought up here, namely those concerning the overshadowing of cursed weapons. Game balance is important, and as staffers of a Beta game, player feedback is certainly valued. I appreciate your confidence in our decision-making, though.

Honestly, with the conclusion of this post, I think this thread can be closed. That's our answer ladies and gents.

Honestly, with the conclusion of this post, I think this thread can be closed. That's our answer ladies and gents.
Naaa. It's about this and a well known members concern about a newer item and feels it has a controversy to it. I don't agree and that's why we have a thread about it. Warmonks contention is clear. He has a problem with it. And seeks some balanced thoughts on the matter.

The difficulty of an open forum is to stay on the subject of the contents of the posts, NOT about the author of the post.

Before you keep reading this post allow me to provide a disclaimer:
- This post is not aimed to say how the game is "broken".
- This post is not directed at the developers. [Nor is it a petition that I am pushing.]
- The objective of this post is to provide constructive criticism and open discussion to updates.
- Please avoid getting upset over others viewpoint & reply with respect.
Thank you!
Now on to the topic at hand, this controversial weapon. Which is very similar topic as my Heart of Padres Del Fuego discussion.

Last edited:
Well, yes and no. You didn't actually explain 'effect' and now 'useless'. What effect to what. In what way is useless. See what I'm asking?
You've made it clear that you just want the most powerful weapon. El patron used to be that. But now its the weakest legendary. So if you ever get one of these legendaries I can assure you that at the present rate of what we've seen so far it'll be quickly replaced and overshadowed and you'll be left in the dust, and maybe start looking for the next one

took a few seconds to throw this together just now

View attachment 107999
this one too
View attachment 108000
Those are decent revisions. I just think it guts the original design of the weapon too much. I'd say remove Powerful entirely (it's redundant as it only effects Damage anyway), give it 88-92 damage, take Drain to Rank 2, leave Cleave, and I guess take crit down to 3. After a certain point, it could easily end up looking like just a BSB 2.0 and never get used or particularly cared about.

lol who cares i am fine with them adding new stuff that is better, its a complete pve game some stuff will be better than older stuff and there is nothing wrong to it.

Those are decent revisions. I just think it guts the original design of the weapon too much. I'd say remove Powerful entirely (it's redundant as it only effects Damage anyway), give it 88-92 damage, take Drain to Rank 2, leave Cleave, and I guess take crit down to 3. After a certain point, it could easily end up looking like just a BSB 2.0 and never get used or particularly cared about.
Lol, yeah I didnt know what the original design of the sword was even meant to be

The life drain aspect just seemed to be the pinnacle of overkill in any weapon and really didnt make sense to have on this sword so I just took it away entirely to keep the powerful and crits as high as they may be "needed"

You've made it clear that you just want the most powerful weapon. El patron used to be that. But now its the weakest legendary. So if you ever get one of these legendaries I can assure you that at the present rate of what we've seen so far it'll be quickly replaced and overshadowed and you'll be left in the dust, and maybe start looking for the next one
That is correct. It happens every day with any item that is level or power rated. I find the whatever is best for me, then sell it for the next best.
To me that is how the game flows. That is always my quest, to find the next best thing, no matter how high, no matter how far, to have and to hold...to reach......the ... un..reachable .....
..............STARRRRRR.

IT'S NOT BROKE. STOP SAYING THAT! oops sorry for yelling.
It is arguably the best Legendary weapon currently, and drops from the weakest boss yet.
It is not a cursed weapon meaning you don't have to have any prerequisites completed to acquire this blade meaning you can get it almost right off the get-go.
Id say its just a little bit broke

But that is just my opinion
And thats really it for me

this power argument is pointless, thats like buying a 2018 car then complaining the 2019 has 100 more horsepower and has better features so you complain they should make it cater to your needs and send progress backwards

You know what, maybe Misha's right.
Maybe your right. No one including me can seem to stay focused to the OP. So close them all down.

- This post is not directed at the developers. [Nor is it a petition that I am pushing.]
- The objective of this post is to provide constructive criticism and open discussion to updates.
Thank you!
Now on to the topic at hand, this controversial weapon. Which is very similar topic as my Heart of Padres Del Fuego discussion.

Maybe your right. No one including me can seem to stay focused to the OP. So close them all down.

Thank you!
Yeah I think this discussion has already peaked.
But I would like to think that I followed the OP guidelines lol

It is arguably the best Legendary weapon currently, and drops from the weakest boss yet.
It is not a cursed weapon meaning you don't have to have any prerequisites completed to acquire this blade meaning you can get it almost right off the get-go.
Id say its just a little bit broke

But that is just my opinion
And thats really it for me
I thought Pali's was. But with so many now at darhart, guess they think differently.

i agree this thread can be closed at this point all opinions have been expressed its just become toxic at this point

Back