Announcement Regarding Alpha Closure/Beta Release Date

There should be more contests coming. Just keep an eye out, I heard there are more coming. These contests will most likely not involve screenshots
Also, if I had a Beta Key during Beta, I wouldn't even sleep at night, I'd play until my eyes burned out. (Literally.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had much of a lag issue. Port Royal lagged a little bit at times, but not as much as it evidently did for you.
It only happened to me when there were tons of people on at the same time, it wasn't bad though. I could still kill the rage ghost in Raven's cove with 20 other people and it wasn't that laggy.

Sincerely, Kyle.

It only happened to me when there were tons of people on at the same time, it wasn't bad though. I could still kill the rage ghost in Raven's cove with 20 other people and it wasn't that laggy.

Sincerely, Kyle.
I did have a fair amount of disconnects, though. Usually the problem was the game client stopped responding.

That's the problem. I can't. I'm hyped and excited, too, I just can't stand waiting, and don't tell me the thing you said before, I know, I know, I just wish it would come here sooner, and I'm a bit fed up with waiting.

It's been a little more than a week, just be patient. We've waited three years, there's just a little more to wait for. I know it sucks but just figure out a way to pass the time and keep your mind off it, check the forums once or twice a day. Hang in there, I have no idea what the devs are doing but I know they're working hard, but you can't rush this stuff. They're doing the best they can. Hang in there bud

That's the problem. I can't. I'm hyped and excited, too, I just can't stand waiting, and don't tell me the thing you said before, I know, I know, I just wish it would come here sooner, and I'm a bit fed up with waiting.
Having to wait is a bummer, but making a game is a task that takes time - up to a few years depending upon how complicated the game is. Just keep in mind that TLOPO is happening and will be completed.

Will alpha players be told via an email when the game reopens or will we find out via the forums just by checking them each day? (or in my case, 2 times a day, ;)

Back