Discussion The next step...

It'll only hurt those that care so much about how other people choose to do with their items
People who play the game more?

Anything that makes legendaries easier to get should never be added to this game.
Pirates Online is a grindy game. You should put your effort into trying to get the devs to implement new ideas that take some of the weight of the game off of looting rather than just asking to make legendaries more common.

Sailing? Hanging out? Svs? Pvp? There's so many options
Sailing is a form of looting, and if you're just hanging out or SvSing why do you need trading? What is the purpose for the legendary you are wanting to trade?

Grenades and guns do more damage than any legendary. So... could it be the reason you REALLY want trading is because right now legendary are sought out because they are rare now? and since YOU can't get one atm that you think everyone should just trade them around? :p

People who play the game more?

Anything that makes legendaries easier to get should never be added to this game.
Pirates Online is a grindy game. You should put your effort into trying to get the devs to implement new ideas that take some of the weight of the game off of looting rather than just asking to make legendaries more common.
You act like it'll be that easy to trade for legendary I'm sure you'll have trading rules like legendary for legendary

Sailing? Hanging out? Svs? Pvp? There's so many options
You could almost make that argument for POTCO, but in the state that TLOPO is in right now, its almost all looting.
Sailing is great until you max out your ships like most of all hardcore looters have (unsurprisingly)
Hanging out is great while, oh idk, looting somewhere in a group?
Svs is broken and not many people do it
Pvp is great and all but certainly isnt close to the main concept of the game (same could be said for svs)
This game is a grind fest for loot, but could be more.

Sailing is a form of looting, and if you're just hanging out or SvSing why do you need trading? What is the purpose for the legendary you are wanting to trade?

Grenades and guns do more damage than any legendary. So... could it be the reason you REALLY want trading is because right now legendary are sought out because they are rare now? and since YOU can't get one atm that you think everyone should just trade them around? :p
First of all you asked me what the main concept of the game is so that has nothing to do with trading and second of all you don't even know me you don't know what I have in my inventory

You could almost make that argument for POTCO, but in the state that TLOPO is in right now, its almost all looting.
Sailing is great until you max out your ships like most of all hardcore looters have (unsurprisingly)
Hanging out is great while, oh idk, looting somewhere in a group?
Svs is broken and not many people do it
Pvp is great and all but certainly isnt close to the main concept of the game (same could be said for svs)
This game is a grind fest for loot, but could be more.
I still see players sailing even if they're maxed out and I was talking about hanging out on tortuga

Trading would be interesting, but honestly anyone thinking they could predict what will happen in the game if it was introduced is out of the their minds. The concept is entirely new and completely alien to this game in every form, that's the key strength and also weakness of it.

As for the original post regarding content ingame. I agree we need something new that isn't just "throw in a new legendary weapon", which seems to be a common trend in tlopo updates. Not that I can really think of anything better, but I would like to see changes to ships, maybe new ship types, new enemies ( we have all that spare map on the outside rim after all ). Or maybe changes or additions to the ship upgrades to decrease the stagnation there.

It'll only hurt those that care so much about how other people choose to do with their items
Bottom line is that you put the time and effort into looting and you may get a legendary out of it.
Looking for a legendary is tedious, boring, and not even guaranteed to lead anywhere. You want to make getting legendaries less tedious and grindy, but thats literally the whole point of it. Thats the test. Anything else just defeats the purpose. If you're not the grindy looter type then maybe you should do one of the activities in the aforementioned post.

Bottom line is that you put the time and effort into looting and you may get a legendary out of it.
Looking for a legendary is tedious, boring, and not even guaranteed to lead anywhere. You want to make getting legendaries less tedious and grindy, but thats literally the whole point of it. Thats the test. Anything else just defeats the purpose. If you're not the grindy looter type then maybe you should do one of the activities in the aforementioned post.
Or maybe they can just make trading so I can trade one of my legendaries for another :)

Maybe. But i would certainly hope legendaries wouldnt be tradable. Especially since you can essentially pick and choose any new one you want
Well you can't really pick and choose which ever you want because it's not like a vending machine there's someone who may or may not give you what you want

Well you can't really pick and choose which ever you want because it's not like a vending machine there's someone who may or may not give you what you want
Thats why you put the time in. Because thats what it takes to get a legendary. Only difference now is that you are the closest you can get to picking what legendary you want to get.

Thats why you put the time in. Because thats what it takes to get a legendary. Only difference now is that you are the closest you can get to picking what legendary you want to get.
You can't just pick whatever legendary you want because the person you're trading has to agree on the trade

Back