Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone been able to get into the game in the last week? Each time I have tried, the launcher is telling me that the server is down for maintenance. Today, I at least saw the update for the launcher, but again, the server was down for maintenance. I am hoping I am not bugged and that its just bad timing.

Has anyone been able to get into the game in the last week? Each time I have tried, the launcher is telling me that the server is down for maintenance. Today, I at least saw the update for the launcher, but again, the server was down for maintenance. I am hoping I am not bugged and that its just bad timing.
there is extended server maintenance while they try to get the game back up, hopefully it isnt too long but they said it will be well worth it when it is back up

Greetings Aeroica and welcome :)

The game was put into maintenance around two weeks ago in order to upgrade the servers thus making them more stable and less laggy than they have been.

There will also be new content included in this update, as of now though the devs have not given an exact date when the game will be back.

You can review this in the dev blog here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/developer-stream-recap-big-announcements.17529/

there is extended server maintenance while they try to get the game back up, hopefully it isnt too long but they said it will be well worth it when it is back up
So the server has been down for a full week? Thanks for the reply and the update. I look forward to server coming back online

Greetings Aeroica and welcome :)

The game was put into maintenance around two weeks ago in order to upgrade the servers thus making them more stable and less laggy than they have been.

There will also be new content included in this update, as of now though the devs have not given an exact date when the game will be back.

You can review this in the dev blog here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/developer-stream-recap-big-announcements.17529/

Thank you for that update and the link. I plan to make a video for my YT channel AEROICA GAMING and I am glad to have found the information!

Back